Gibson Brands Forums

I need help on lp please

O'Dea

So i gather this Willcut guitars can be trusted right?

Really interested in a Les Paul Classic Custom or alternativly he also has a PRS DGT which is interesting me.

Any comments?

The photos are of the ACTUAL guitars....not stock photos........IMHO Willcut guitars are one of the best companies to buy guitars...All used guitars come fully acredited etc etc.......Check their Hamers out...Awesome......

That's great news thanks. I saw the Hamers, nice guitars but dont know much about them. Very confused on what i should buy at this stage, so far its the prs or LP but its a tough choice!

waiting for a reply from Willcut on some prices.

Now that im easy to buy from this Guy,

Any comments / advise regarding the guitar?

There are a few in my budget, one is a Les Paul Classic Custom which i read is between the Classic and the Custom (Black Beauty), another is a classic in fire burst which was a guitar of the week (400 pieces) and the other option is the PRS DGT. Im quite a fan of PRS having played one of a friend of mine a few times.

At the moment my only guitar is a Godin lgxt

Now that im easy to buy from this Guy,

Any comments / advise regarding the guitar?

There are a few in my budget, one is a Les Paul Classic Custom which i read is between the Classic and the Custom (Black Beauty), another is a classic in fire burst which was a guitar of the week (400 pieces) and the other option is the PRS DGT. Im quite a fan of PRS having played one of a friend of mine a few times.

At the moment my only guitar is a Godin lgxt

forgot all about the BFG then? [biggrin]

forgot all about the BFG then? [biggrin]

Well... to be honest alot of ppl on this forum put me off it and the other options to be honest excite me much more.

However im still so bloody confused on what to get. LP / PRS

Archived