Gibson Brands Forums

Know anything About These?

strumbert

Hi,

It's probably an FT-145 in sunburst; please find specs and pictures attached.

If you have the serial number of the guitar for me as well, I can possibly narrow down the year of manufacture and country of origin for you also.

Kind regards,

Stijn

post-15276-039627900 1304071788_thumb.jpg

post-15276-094780900 1304071789_thumb.jpg

Hi,

It's probably an FT-145 in sunburst; please find specs and pictures attached.

If you have the serial number of the guitar for me as well, I can possibly narrow down the year of manufacture and country of origin for you also.

Kind regards,

Stijn

It would be nice if the craigslist poster had included some information off the label.

What year is that catalog Stijn?

The guitar in question has a full heel. The catalogue specs specify that the neck as "Capillary installation for ease of adjustment."

What the heck is "Capillary installation" ?

I seriously doubt a neck with a heel, shown in the CL offering, can be made of one piece of wood as the catalog states.

Seems as though the seller is trying to ride the coat tails of a Gibson J45 when the true model number is printed plain as day on the label, but he refused to post it. Strange....

I would recommend getting more information from the seller, a good pic of the label would be best, before bidding on this. $450 seems steep for a FT145SB, if in fact, this is what it is.

It would be nice if the craigslist poster had included some information off the label.

The catalogue specs specify that the neck as "Capillary installation for ease of adjustment."

What the heck is "Capillary installation" ?

Bolt-on neck.

Red 333

Archived