Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone sst studio

cashpossum

Hi, I was wondering if anybody knows if the SST Studio is available in natural finish. I saw one in musicians friend pics included in the ad for the ebony version. Thanks

The Epiphone website only has it listed in Ebony, so I'm going to assume, no. If this guitar is a good seller, it is possible that they may run it in a different color in the future, I imagine.

http://www.epiphone....CollectionID=10

The Epiphone website only has it listed in Ebony, so I'm going to assume, no. If this guitar is a good seller, it is possible that they may run it in a different color in the future, I imagine.

http://www.epiphone....CollectionID=10

Yeah I see thecurrent ad @ epiphone.com, I just saw two different advertisements ( one being Musicians friend where they also show a natural in the same ad with the ebony) so I am confused! Check out the ad on musicians friend and look at the photo gallery for the ebony. they show other photos in the same gallery of a sst natural finish

Epiphone.com has never even listed the Hummingbird Artist guitar and yet you can buy one in three different colors in both the USA and in Europe. I'd trust Musicians Friend probably knows what they have in stock. (Even if they STILL have a pic of the AJ-500M in sunburst even though Epi doesn't make them anymore)

• 2 months later...

Hi, I was wondering if anybody knows if the SST Studio is available in natural finish. I saw one in musicians friend pics included in the ad for the ebony version. Thanks

A little late her but I bought on ib 2001 in natural. Regular non classical....great guitar

That is the Chet Atkins SST Studio. Though basically the same guitar, we knew that one came with a natural finish. Its the non-Chet version that is in question...or was in question. I think we have determined that it at least used to be available with a natural finish. It still may be.

Archived