Gibson Brands Forums

I'm leaving the lounge for the summer.

Kimbabig

Damian, I really hate critiquing anything, always makes me feel like a jerk, but I felt the vocals didn't really fit the song. Oh and I would've left a comment but soundcloud won't let me on since I logged off, Lol maybe it's a sign they don't want me back. [tongue]

Sorry for the self promotional bump, but I feel like I need to delve more into what I'll actually be doing. This summer is ABSOLUTELY dedicated to my music. I'll be working through one 20-30 minute piano lesson per day and practicing it. I'm also trying to improve my ability at guitar - mainly at how long I can play without cramping up. WIll also be absorbing a **** load of theory. and working on my composing and recording skills. Also on my vocals, but that's debatable if I'll give you guys an audio clip of that.

There's really no one in a 45 mile radius that plays the music I'm interested in. So being able to make my own music will probably help with my depression. Well that's all, I'll be gone for the summer in a couple days, probably return sometime in October.

also something I've decided, absolutely no pedals this summer. [scared] My pedal board has been disconnected and this summer I play straight into my amp. Also, I raised the action on my guitars to strengthen my fingers.

I've decided to basically leave the internet for the duration of the summer to work on my music and my other stuff. Got to thinking I spend too much time in the lounge. Well, see you guys in September. I'll return with better music and more pedals. [biggrin]

_______

If anything arises, please contact me at TlaFusc@gmail.com

enjoy ya summer buddy [thumbup]

Archived