Gibson Brands Forums

My favorite Epis

My favorite Epiphone is my S-500. Great neck. Check out my Epiphone Strat Guide while it is still up. I know I've said it before, but it probably is going away for awhile (for real) because I'm having a hard time changing the hosting bill to my new bank. I messed up on the credit card number so it kept getting denied. I fixed it and it is still getting denied. [cursing] So its probably going to get pulled soon.

The wiki will still be up though.

My favorite Epiphone is my S-500. Great neck. Check out my Epiphone Strat Guide while it is still up. I know I've said it before, but it probably is going away for awhile (for real) because I'm having a hard time changing the hosting bill to my new bank. I messed up on the credit card number so it kept getting denied. I fixed it and it is still getting denied. [cursing] So its probably going to get pulled soon.

The wiki will still be up though.

Rob, Willy mentioned a free hosting service called Dropbox to me a month or two back, I've been using it ever since and it's been stellar, it hosts my collection pics now and the navigation between pages works fine if you use relative links, you may be able to host that stuff there till you find something more permanent.

http://db.tt/KwF7Nr7

EDIT: anyone can use the above link to join, I get extra space for the referral, but so does anyone joining by using the link.

Rob, Willy mentioned a free hosting service called Dropbox to me a month or two back, I've been using it ever since and it's been stellar, it hosts my collection pics now and the navigation between pages works fine if you use relative links, you may be able to host that stuff there till you find something more permanent.

http://db.tt/KwF7Nr7

EDIT: anyone can use the above link to join, I get extra space for the referral, but so does anyone joining by using the link.

Thanks, Rob, but it probably wont work for me. The Strat Guide is kind of script-dependent. It uses HTML, CSS, Javascript and jQuery. The links are absolute and rely on the Javascript and jQuery for the collapsable DIVS to function. It relys on the CSS for the layout and to keep evrything in order.

Eventually I plan to implement some PHP to organize the categories a little better. I'll get it staightened out eventually, but the wiki will keep the info available in the meantime.

Archived