Gibson Brands Forums

Went To Guitar Center Today.........................

Tman5293

So while I was at Guitar Center today, I played a few guitars (of course msp_flapper.gif) and one in particular stood out to me. This one sounded heavenly when played through a Fender Blues Deluxe:

DSN10MEGH1-Finish-Shot-jpg.aspx?KeepThis=true&

I also loved the color (^ that one). It was just a beautiful guitar all around. And at $1400 it's a great deal, or at least I think so. I also tried out a Fender 60th anniversary Telecaster which I was able to play some pretty mean blues licks with.

Something else I saw today was one of these gorgeous machines rolling down the 635 freeway at upwards of 100mph:

2010+Audi+R8+V10+1.jpg

(For those who don't know, that is the 2011 Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro) msp_cool.gif

So all in all I had a pretty good day today. Amazing guitars and amazing cars! msp_thumbup.gif

So while I was at Guitar Center today, I played a few guitars (of course msp_flapper.gif) and one in particular stood out to me. This one sounded heavenly when played through a Fender Blues Deluxe:

DSN10MEGH1-Finish-Shot-jpg.aspx?KeepThis=true&

I also loved the color (^ that one). It was just a beautiful guitar all around. And at $1400 it's a great deal, or at least I think so. I also tried out a Fender 60th anniversary Telecaster which I was able to play some pretty mean blues licks with.

Something else I saw today was one of these gorgeous machines rolling down the 635 freeway at upwards of 100mph:

2010+Audi+R8+V10+1.jpg

(For those who don't know, that is the 2011 Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro) msp_cool.gif

So all in all I had a pretty good day today. Amazing guitars and amazing cars! msp_thumbup.gif

Would have been nicer had you seen the R8 V10 ;)

Archived