Gibson Brands Forums

Dub...

Silenced Fred

Oh man. Today is a good day indeed. I sold my Logic Fuzz for $75 so I came out even including shipping. Now those funds are going directly towards a totally neon and sparkley rainbow finish Cosmichorus. YESSS

after like a month and a half of only getting two offers on those pedals I sold them both in one day.

Edit: dude offered me $100 for the Sound Shank. I said $110 shipped and he took it. Good luck selling it. At $100, I'm sure it won't take too long. That's a sweet deal.

Oh man. Today is a good day indeed. I sold my Logic Fuzz for $75 so I came out even including shipping. Now those funds are going directly towards a totally neon and sparkley rainbow finish Cosmichorus. YESSS

after like a month and a half of only getting two offers on those pedals I sold them both in one day.

Edit: dude offered me $100 for the Sound Shank. I said $110 shipped and he took it. Good luck selling it. At $100, I'm sure it won't take too long. That's a sweet deal.

You have been bumping that one forever, I was kinda sad you didn't accept my offer of first born son...

Lol yeah that was like 3 pages of bumpage. My last bump said I'm moving that **** to TGP and it's the last bump. Like 20 minutes later both pedals were sold.

Your son would be pretty useless to me. I guess I could take out my rage on him but other than that... The ruples were enticing.. Whatever ruples means.

Lol yeah that was like 3 pages of bumpage. My last bump said I'm moving that **** to TGP and it's the last bump. Like 20 minutes later both pedals were sold.

Your son would be pretty useless to me. I guess I could take out my rage on him but other than that... The ruples were enticing.. Whatever ruples means.

Hey, he's a strong worker.

Ruples, kinda like the rupees from Legend of Zelda, break jars, get rupees.

Archived