Gibson Brands Forums

Anywhere I could find a bard 12 string for sale?

Firesuite

I'm looking to purchase one of these but am struggling to find one anywhere. I know they pop up on ebay now and again but does anyone here have one for sale or know some place I could buy one? I'm after one with the pearl inlays on the frets like one of the pics I've posted. Really like the look and sound of these, hopefully someone can help. I'm in the UK by the way as well. Thanks

epiphonebard165.jpg

epiphone12string.jpg

epiphone12stringe165.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Firesuite, I got mine off eBay about 2 years ago. It was a local seller, in fact my sister was in the area and picked it up for me in person. I paid $175US and put about $200 into it - the nut was broken so I had a bone nut and saddle and setup done. This one is a late 70's piece and is a real nice guitar. I know this doesn't help in your immediate pursuit - but just keep looking something will come up.

DSCN1426.jpg

Hey Firesuite, I got mine off eBay about 2 years ago. It was a local seller, in fact my sister was in the area and picked it up for me in person. I paid $175US and put about $200 into it - the nut was broken so I had a bone nut and saddle and setup done. This one is a late 70's piece and is a real nice guitar. I know this doesn't help in your immediate pursuit - but just keep looking something will come up.

DSCN1426.jpg

Very nice guitar [thumbup] I'am about to buy a 12 string, this model will be my first choice.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived