Gibson Brands Forums

I think I may have a problem...

RaiderAce

Of course !!!!!!! You also have one, as well as EmmityGuaged !!!!!!!! In three days I get mine.....I'll need the "ashtray" cover.....

And a cool sticker..............Like yours !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RaiderAce, yes, the Ice Tea Burst is a beautiful color........Stunning......

The only problem I see is deciding which one to play. Nice guitars, especially love the Burst LP. My guess is a Tobacco Burst or possibly a Honey Burst.

Thank you. Gibson says it's Iced Tea Burst. I'm still going to pull the pickup out and double check that at some point.

Iced Tea sounds right. Maybe it's just me, but I am very leary about doing anything technical to my baby. Afraid of stripping the screws or breaking a wire connection or something like that. I put the pick guard on when I first got my LP and I was very careful when drilling the holes.

Iced Tea sounds right. Maybe it's just me, but I am very leary about doing anything technical to my baby. Afraid of stripping the screws or breaking a wire connection or something like that. I put the pick guard on when I first got my LP and I was very careful when drilling the holes.

I'm the same way, I know enough to be dangerous. However, I am comfortable unscrewing the pickup ring to check the paint code. And, if I can find a nickel pickup cover that will match I am going to put it on the back pickup on my own. Outside of that, I have a great luthier who I trust to handle those things for me.

Archived