Gibson Brands Forums

New gear recommendation?

LarryUK

I'm looking at buying a Marshall amp and cab. I already have a H&K Matrix 100 Combo. I want a switcher that I can have either or both on at once.

I was chatting to someone last week about this and they were saying new switchers stop buzz and hum. Do any of you use one?

I'm looking at buying a Marshall amp and cab. I already have a H&K Matrix 100 Combo. I want a switcher that I can have either or both on at once.

I was chatting to someone last week about this and they were saying new switchers stop buzz and hum. Do any of you use one?

Wow !!!! Check out the Trading Post Forum on here....Simon ( Flight 959 ) is selling a Marshall Half Stack for only L550 !!!!!!!

And, if you mean ABY boxes, there's two recent threads on them............I have ABY boxes, but don't currently use them........

What youre looking for is an ABY switch

my personal favourite is this baby

http://www.pedalspluseffectswarehouse.com/Radial_Big_Shot_ABY_p/rad-bgshotaby.htm

Archived