Gibson Brands Forums

I Traded Guitars With Les Last Night! - Serial Check Please!

Roadgod

Actually when I first started reading this post, my reaction was wtf.. but after a little research I totally agree with Stewie. There is not a major price difference. And check out this page: http://vintage-guitars.blogspot.com/2006/02/gibson-les-paul-recording.html

I think it was a good choice, plus you have pictures... I hope you got lots of those.

According to his tech Chris, Les needed a few more of those. I believe for parts because that one was a bit dinged up.

I have seen Les plenty of times have have all kinds of pictures of him and I plan on going back this Monday and have him sign the picture of us two trading guitars and possibly get a list for Chris of who played that guitar. I'm also going to go back and make a CD of all the pictures I have of that guitar and him as well as the ones I have with Brad Whitford playing it. I think I should also check his latest DVD to see if it's in there as I would think it is as it was always there on stage on top of the piano.

I wish this guitar could talk because I'm sure it has some amazing stories to tell. :-k

Archived