Gibson Brands Forums

Todays forecast

Bowdiddley

It's all my fault. In mid January when it was 2 degrees I told God I'd never complain again about the heat if he's just get me through this awful winter.

Sorry boys but as I get older I find heat is sweet.msp_thumbup.gif

Well move down south and ask God to back off of the thermostat a bit! [flapper]

When I went for my run this morning here in Halifax, it was 19C and kind of muggy from the rain last night. Probably get up to around 27-29 degrees today, I believe that's around the mid 80's for the non metric system weather fans.

It's all my fault. In mid January when it was 2 degrees I told God I'd never complain again about the heat if he's just get me through this awful winter.

Sorry boys but as I get older I find heat is sweet.msp_thumbup.gif

Aww, Cookie don't ever come visit me here in Halifax from October to well, July because you will not like it. 2 Degrees F here is light jacket weather in winter. Some winters we get up to -30 C, which is about -22 F, which is pretty chilly.

ARtie...

Actually -30C/-20F is a line I figure between "normal cold" and "damaging cold."

Usually my Jeep starts decently down to that temp, then ... one had best have the engine block plugged it or it ain't gonna go.

m

ARtie...

Actually -30C/-20F is a line I figure between "normal cold" and "damaging cold."

Usually my Jeep starts decently down to that temp, then ... one had best have the engine block plugged it or it ain't gonna go.

m

Yeah, my Subaru is a beast in the winter, a pleasure to drive. But like all cars if it gets too cold she ain't gonna go.

Lucky for us my super asked me to park in the indoor parking last winter to use my parking spot as storage for the inevitable snow heap that'd grow there and we liked being inside so much we stayed. Cool in the summer and warm in the winter, can't beat it.

Archived