Gibson Brands Forums

Crappy tuners on brand new Gibson!...

Digory

Thanks for the message, Jeremy. Much appreciated. However, sending the original tuners to you first and then wait for new ones to come back over the Atlantic ocean is not an option. I bought this guitar to *play* it. [wink] While I understand that you are not keen on sending new tuners to some guy in a forum, I'm a little bummed out about having to buy new tuners for a brand new, expensive guitar.

Hey folks, good news!...

After a chat with Jeremy Morton at Gibson (Montana), he is happy to send me a set of new un-aged tuners to replace the ones on my SJ. I dont have to send the guitar to Holland (or Montana!), I can just swap the tuners over & send the old ones back to him... So I get to keep my guitar here! :) Im sure I can put up with it for a bit longer til they arrive.

Full marks to Jeremy for sorting this... top bloke! Nice to see the big companies do care about addressing issues. My faith is restored! ;)

FANTASTIC!! great resolution to the problem!

CaptainCook

I am more than willing to help you out with your situation. I included my gibson email so we can communicate and iron out specifics between the two of us and not the open forum. What was left out in the last resolution... Is the tuners were never sent back to me here in Montana. Please Email me at the address provided in the PM so we can come to a resolution that will hopefully make you happy.

Jeremy Morton

Hey folks, good news!...

After a chat with Jeremy Morton at Gibson (Montana), he is happy to send me a set of new un-aged tuners to replace the ones on my SJ. I dont have to send the guitar to Holland (or Montana!), I can just swap the tuners over & send the old ones back to him... So I get to keep my guitar here! :) Im sure I can put up with it for a bit longer til they arrive.

Full marks to Jeremy for sorting this... top bloke! Nice to see the big companies do care about addressing issues. My faith is restored! ;)

Now THAT is customer service!!!! [thumbup]

Archived