Gibson Brands Forums

Calling all Benefactors

RaSTuS

This post is in violation of the Gibson Forum rules, specifically # 10. Begging in the forums for anything is not allowed.

Mods, please take care of this after the weekend....

It's totally tongue in cheek, get a humour transplant man.

Yeah that was so funny!!!

Exactly why you need a humour transplant, you obviously don't know me, or any of my background on this forum, in the Epi Lounge we muck around all the time, it's a fun place, and it's been very well received over there, seems you're the only one that doesn't see the funny side, so sad.

Your post was very convincing... I actually thought you were serious although I didn't bother to read the whole thing. I was like this guy has to be kidding, and I guess I was right. I'm a bit of a practical joker myself so all I can say now is well done... [thumbup]

Your post was very convincing... I actually thought you were serious although I didn't bother to read the whole thing. I was like this guy has to be kidding, and I guess I was right. I'm a bit of a practical joker myself so all I can say now is well done... [thumbup]

Thanks mate, I'm glad you liked it.

Guest farnsbarns

Yeah, it's not funny although it was clearly meant as a joke. I have been on the receiving end of Rastus' sense of humor before. It's very dry.

Yeah, it's not funny although it was clearly meant as a joke. I have been on the receiving end of Rastus' sense of humor before. It's very dry.

It sounds like I may have ruffled some feathers here, I really don't recall this, when and in what circumstance did this happen ???

Don't worry about it man.... If we all had the same sense of humor this would be a boring place. We have not had much interaction but I can see from your post count you are a regular poster and contribute to the forum. First thing I did when I saw your post was look at your post count just to see if you were a noobe... I was surprised when I saw you were so active.. I should have know then it was a joke.

Guest farnsbarns

It sounds like I may have ruffled some feathers here, I really don't recall this, when and in what circumstance did this happen ???

No, no, no.

No ruffled feathers and I can't remember the context (not like me) I think it was in the epi lounge. I just remember that you had a dry sense of humor. No offence taken or intended.

Archived