Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone 1956 Reissue Goldtop Ebony

pokechop

Just a heads up, got a coupon code emailed to me from musiciansfriend a few minutes ago. 15% off purchase of $299.00 or more. Tried the site but wouldn't accept the code so called them. They accepted it. ANYWAY, 1956 reissue goldtop in ebony with free case $254.15 shipped to my door. If you have been wanting one of these I can't think of a better time. CODE: WKND15

Just a heads up, got a coupon code emailed to me from musiciansfriend a few minutes ago. 15% off purchase of $299.00 or more. Tried the site but wouldn't accept the code so called them. They accepted it. ANYWAY, 1956 reissue goldtop in ebony with free case $254.15 shipped to my door. If you have been wanting one of these I can't think of a better time. CODE: WKND15

Damn, where were you 5 days ago? I have been playing mine for 2 days now @ the full 299 price tag! lol <_<

Damn, where were you 5 days ago? I have been playing mine for 2 days now @ the full 299 price tag! lol <_<

Don't feel bad, I have the goldtop one and paid $4+ for it and then $80 for the case. I don't need this one but I couldn't help myself.

I have the ebony one I bought about 3 weeks ago for $399 w/case. MF adjusted the price after they lowered the selling price to $299.

I'm calling customer service as soon as I'm done with this and see if they will honor the coupon code. I think I have 45 days from the purchase date.

This makes my ebony gold top an even more incredible deal!

I couldn't resist. I was at the airport reading the OP's thread and it stayed with me all the way home. Pulled the trigger a few minutes ago and now I've got a new ebony '56 coming my way for $254.15 shipped!!! I've already got two guitars for sale on ebay, now I'm going to have to add a third...

Archived