Gibson Brands Forums

Too Tired...

Clash80

I was looking at all the topics goin at the moment, and noticed it said I posted in one Yesterday...I had to stop and think when I was on yesterday, then I realised that since it is 00:15, that it is no longer friday and thus I technically did post Yesterday...

Once again I will add, to ignore my strangeness at the moment, Tiredness is setting in, but I dont want to sleep yet..lol

I was looking at all the topics goin at the moment, and noticed it said I posted in one Yesterday...I had to stop and think when I was on yesterday, then I realised that since it is 00:15, that it is no longer friday and thus I technically did post Yesterday...

Once again I will add, to ignore my strangeness at the moment, Tiredness is setting in, but I dont want to sleep yet..lol

We forgive you :P trust me I have moments where I wouldn't be able to tell you my own name.

Troll Boy...

Good version.

Actually the Swiss Backstroke Blues Band has a version I prefer mostly because of the girl singer. I just checked and I don't see it on youtube... !@$$#$@#$@!$@#$!@

Here's another one, though, that may be of interest I like it a bit better 'cuz it's a little slower-paced:

m

Archived