Gibson Brands Forums

Some people are so stupid.

Steven Tari

Ive worked at this yard for 28 years and I've seen some people do some dumb stuff. But the dumbest is a bomb threat on a NAVY ship. I've seen two guys go to prison for this dumb thing because they didn't want to work that day. One used his own cell phone. What a dumbly. Yesterday they went through it again. Navy, FBI, and the Bomb squad had to come waste a day looking for a bomb that wasn't there (THANK GOD). Why on the anniversary of the worst thing that most people could remember would someone get their rocks off making such a call. After talking to the FBI the last time and helping get the stuff they wanted for their forensics work, I sure as heck wouldn't do it. But I guess it takes all kinds to make the world go round. http://www.wavy.com/...-threat-on-ship [confused]

Maybe they should be sentenced to a month mowing grass, planting flowers and trimming shrubbery at Shanksville, Pa. Then they can be the greeter for next year's service. They can hold a box of tissues for the visitors to use. You think that would get the message across?

total idiots..some are so stupid and selfish to me they should do time for that..on a mobile phone they will have your location on a map so usually a swarm of cops will on em in less than a couple of minutes.

it is very sad doing that 10 years after the tragedy of 9/11 they really are stupid and insensitive ..they deserve any punishment they get

Archived