Gibson Brands Forums

What'd I miss?

Silenced Fred

I'm betting I still hold the record for the fastest deleted thread.... Duane must have been peeking before I hit post. msp_biggrin.gif

Welcome Back Fred! I'm in Switzerland. Basel has a nice College and the "Scenery" (if ya know what I mean) is unbelievable! In fact I thought of you yesterday while I was walking around town. There were some MAGNIFICENT sites. msp_razz.gif

Andy

I'm betting I still hold the record for the fastest deleted thread.... Duane must have been peeking before I hit post. msp_biggrin.gif

Welcome Back Fred! I'm in Switzerland. Basel has a nice College and the "Scenery" (if ya know what I mean) is unbelievable! In fact I thought of you yesterday while I was walking around town. There were some MAGNIFICENT sites. msp_razz.gif

Andy

Feel free to Pm whatever got deleted lol

Swiss are awesome. I knew a Swiss girl, outstandingly gorgeous

What happent while you were gone?

DuaneV got fired.

NeoConMan is back and is lead moderator. All dissenters have been relegated to the Maestro board.

Kaman purchased the persecuted Gibson Corp and is reissuing the oil pan guitars which will be using domestic CHEP pallet wood for fingerboards for the foreseeable future.

KSDADDY joined the priesthood.

TommyK took up golfing.

just kidding.

[flapper]

Archived