Gibson Brands Forums

I Got A New Blues Track For You Guys!

Tman5293

So I did a cover of Tin Pan Alley by SRV. The backing track that I found doesn't have the vocals so it ended up being more of a jam track but I hope I did Stevie justice with this one:

http://soundcloud.com/tman5293/tin-pan-alley/

I used my Schecter for this one. It has the coil splitter so I was able to get more Strat-like sounds out of it.

Let me know you think! Enjoy! msp_cool.gif

Listening to it now.

You have your own thing going with your vibrato.

I was going to ask what guitar you used for this before I read Schecter, sounds great but I could tell right away it was not a Strat.

Good job, good even bends and good string control. I need to play this kind of stuff more often and tame my heavy string attack.

Thanks for sharing.

Listening to it now.

You have your own thing going with your vibrato.

I was going to ask what guitar you used for this before I read Schecter, sounds great but I could tell right away it was not a Strat.

Good job, good even bends and good string control. I need to play this kind of stuff more often and tame my heavy string attack.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks! msp_thumbup.gif

Very nice. Great playing. I might say that the bass is a bit loud and the drums are a bit too wet with reverb. Very cool!

I didn't play the bass or the drums. It was a backing track that I just played over. I also thought the bass was really loud. Tried to even out the track volumes as best I could.

Archived