Gibson Brands Forums

For my own amusement

Silenced Fred

That is the way it goes,

You have at this point 35 plays for this clip, BAM!

I get about 5 to 7 plays when I post something, and about 2 -3 comments if that.

Begs the question, is this about music or about forum dynamics, me thinks is the latter.

32 of those are mine though.

And I don't have many friends on the forum at this point LOL

So you do enjoy your own Dad rock playing.

You don't have to have a lot of friends to get a reaction, but if you stir the pot you get attention.

So you do enjoy your own Dad rock playing.

You don't have to have a lot of friends to get a reaction, but if you stir the pot you get attention.

I was kidding. I never listened to it even before I posted it.

It seems to me like sometimes trying to stir the pot, and it sure as hell ain't me [sneaky]

I'll be your friend. I'm in the same boat--I've angered a lot of important forum members. [rolleyes] Not to mention a few self-important ones. [rolleyes][unsure][sneaky]

One of us! One of us! Gooble-gobble gooble-gobble! We accept you! One of us!

Sorry, I just spent the entire night on a caffeine-and-nicotine-fueled writing binge. I wrote 23 pages of short fiction. I'm extremely pleased with myself, except I've been awake for so long that I don't know what I'm doing anymore.

Let's be friends. [smile][biggrin]

I'll be your friend. I'm in the same boat--I've angered a lot of important forum members. [rolleyes] Not to mention a few self-important ones. [rolleyes][unsure][sneaky]

One of us! One of us! Gooble-gobble gooble-gobble! We accept you! One of us!

Sorry, I just spent the entire night on a caffeine-and-nicotine-fueled writing binge. I wrote 23 pages of short fiction. I'm extremely pleased with myself, except I've been awake for so long that I don't know what I'm doing anymore.

Let's be friends. [smile][biggrin]

I've spent my weekend studying and writing papers. Friends bailed out on me last night, and I have band practice today to work on songs and smoke hookah.

Nicotine has no effect on me, its weird

I've spent my weekend studying and writing papers. Friends bailed out on me last night, and I have band practice today to work on songs and smoke hookah.

Nicotine has no effect on me, its weird

Normally I need to chain-smoke five cigarettes in a row to get any sort of buzz. However, after six cups of coffee, even one cigarette definitely intensifies things for me. I don't know why. My body is weird.

Also, when I'm drinking heavily, nicotine amplifies my buzz like crazy. A friend recommended chewing tobacco while drinking for an amazing buzz, but chewing tobacco just seems filthy and disgusting to me. I don't want to shove wads of tobacco behind my lips.

Normally I need to chain-smoke five cigarettes in a row to get any sort of buzz. However, after six cups of coffee, even one cigarette definitely intensifies things for me. I don't know why. My body is weird.

Also, when I'm drinking heavily, nicotine amplifies my buzz like crazy. A friend recommended chewing tobacco while drinking for an amazing buzz, but chewing tobacco just seems filthy and disgusting to me. I don't want to shove wads of tobacco behind my lips.

my friend when he was 16 would dip in school all the time, and his gums started to get really ****ed up. no way am i ever going to dip

Coffee does that for me with cigarettes, but I still smoke less than a pack a week lol, I hardly smoke at all, but I no longer drink coffee unless I'm smoking or its a pumpkin spice latte...

my friend when he was 16 would dip in school all the time, and his gums started to get really ****ed up. no way am i ever going to dip

Coffee does that for me with cigarettes, but I still smoke less than a pack a week lol, I hardly smoke at all, but I no longer drink coffee unless I'm smoking or its a pumpkin spice latte...

Yeah dude, dip ****s your **** up. Some of my classmates who dipped in high school are now undergoing treatment for the starting phases of oral cancer. Not cool.

Archived