Gibson Brands Forums

bright eyes cover

Silenced Fred

Fuzzy, I have never heard you before, and that is my fault. I like this song and I like the way you do it. In all sincerity, about 15 seconds into it I'm listening to your voice and thinking Tom Waits. You remind me of him. He's different. Always been different. And that makes him (and you) special. I think you do a great job expressing yourself. You make the entire song "real." This is the kind of performance that leads people to like music that they typically don't even listen to. I'm not saying that you're Waits or Cash or Mitchell or anyone else, BUT, you are you, and that's pretty good. You're believable and human in your song. I like that kind of song.

Fuzzy, I have never heard you before, and that is my fault. I like this song and I like the way you do it. In all sincerity, about 15 seconds into it I'm listening to your voice and thinking Tom Waits. You remind me of him. He's different. Always been different. And that makes him (and you) special. I think you do a great job expressing yourself. You make the entire song "real." This is the kind of performance that leads people to like music that they typically don't even listen to. I'm not saying that you're Waits or Cash or Mitchell or anyone else, BUT, you are you, and that's pretty good. You're believable and human in your song. I like that kind of song.

Wow, thanks man!

I try to keep things with a sort of life feel, I like that raw kind of sound. Very kind words!

I have a bunch of other songs in my sig if you wanna listen

Archived