Gibson Brands Forums

Stupid Deals on MF and GC coupons

Riffster

They have several deals on different categories, I looked on effect pedals and they had the Seymour Duncan Tweak Fuzz for $40 regular price is $100. Not too bad. I've been thinking about this pedal on and off for a long time and at this price I couldn't pass it up.

I has been a good week, over the weekend I noticed a MXL R40 ribbon mic was on sale from $130 to $70, then I applied an online coupon and that brought down the price to $61. Great deal because includes a shockmount I was going to buy for another mic.

Then the $25 off $99 at GC? and I have a $100 gift card burning my pocket.

Something tells me this Black Friday they are going to have killer deals.

I looked through the MF deals this morning when I got the e-mail. Interested to see what they will post over the next few days.

Even more interesting will be the NGD, NPD, NHD, NBD, NUD, NLD,NAD, and NTD threads coming up during this season of BUYING !!!!!!!!!

Even more interesting will be the NGD, NPD, NHD, NBD, NUD, NLD,NAD, and NTD threads coming up during this season of BUYING !!!!!!!!!

Haha that's for sure, I paused for a second on the Breedlove acoustic. The 60's LG1 I took to the luthier 4 months ago is still there and he gave me a 2 month time frame. At 2 months I sent him an email and he didn't respond, finally got him to answer a phone call and they hadn't started it yet. Tempted to just call it a wash and look for something else.

New guitar day

New pedal day

New harmonica day?

New bass day

New U day??

New L day?

New amp day

New tuner day?

[unsure]

Archived