Gibson Brands Forums

I'm today's top poster!

stein

But, lets give credit where credit is due...

His postings are almost entirely answering questions and helping people out. Mine have more BS.

Uh oh - the old quantity vs Quality argument! Stick around, Stein - we'll have you helping out

with wise answers in no time, and that's what our very special Forum is all about. Here, we

don't blow you off, we OVERLOAD you with information! Way to go RTH! After all, we have am image

to mantain! [thumbup]

RTH helped me understand moving avitars, and actually fixed mine way back when......

Great member, really knows Epi guitars.......[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] ..........

Thanks Damian! I like to help.

I'm really still learning much about Epiphones. Sometimes I still miss the mark, but its fun learning and helping others learn. Thanks for the kind words. You are a great member also!

Hmmmm....STILL the top poster......m0315.gif........

I have hardly posted today...must be from yesterday, like leftovers or something.

Sometimes, I click on your profile to see if it is up to 5 stars yet, and it is always at 4 and I always rate you 5. What the hell?

RTH! you!

The stuff you do here, and the stuff with the WIKI that you bring here is a SERIOUSLY cool deal that adds to the usefulness of this forum.

I dont know. Someone put me at five stars once, and then some noob troll I was arguing with put me back at four. I thought it had been at four ever since. :-k or were you taking to Damian? We both have four stars.

Thanks, stein! I really appreciate that. Learning about Epiphones is fun, and sharing what i learn with everyone is my pleasure. [thumbup]

I dont know. Someone put me at five stars once, and then some noob troll I was arguing with put me back at four. I thought it had been at four ever since. :-k or were you taking to Damian? We both have four stars.

Thanks, stein! I really appreciate that. Learning about Epiphones is fun, and sharing what i learn with everyone is my pleasure. [thumbup]

I been trying Damian, but, alas, I just gave you each a 5 star rating, and it is back to 4.

You both surely deserve 5 stars. It's an injustice, I tell you.

I been trying Damian, but, alas, I just gave you each a 5 star rating, and it is back to 4.

You both surely deserve 5 stars. It's an injustice, I tell you.

Yeah, I tried bumping up Daminan's start too. It gets stuck on the "loading" popup and doesnt stay at 5. Oh well. plusses it is!

Guest farnsbarns

I never knew about stars. I'm a 1 star forum member! Woe is me! RTH, it took one more, you're a 5 star forum member now, even though I have no idea who you are, presumably your spend most of your time in the Epiphone forum?

Hmmm......I think I'm supposed to claim I like a "guitarist" I dissed on a thread........[flapper] :unsure: [scared][sneaky][lol] [lol] [lol] ........

Then I'll get 5 stars......:-k[smile] ......

And no no...you're supposed to not be as *** about it. You can dislike whomever you want...and so can everyone else.

I never knew about stars. I'm a 1 star forum member! Woe is me! RTH, it took one more, you're a 5 star forum member now, even though I have no idea who you are, presumably your spend most of your time in the Epiphone forum?

Hey, it worked! Thanks Farnsbarns!

Yeah, I hang out mostly in the Epiphone section. I'm familiar with your screen name from occasionally hanging out in the Gibby lounge though. I know a few people up in these parts, but not a whole lot about Gibson guitars.

I put you at 5 and it saved at 3. weird. Damian is still stuck at 4.

Archived