Gibson Brands Forums

New riff

sellen

A new Riff and solo put together today played with Burstbuckers 1-2 in my 2007 custom shop, and i had almost forgot, thought i had stock epi buckers but i did put in Gibson 498 t in the brigde. They are set up exactly the same. I think my epi is a 2001 model made in Czechoslovakia, a good guitar but a bit harder to play than the Gibson. Riff starts at 0:45

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=sJktNHjvaHk

I like it dude...how new is it? Is it being worked into a fully recognized idea for a song? Want hear more!

Thank's man, Gonna try play it in this weekend with the hobby band i play in, leave the solo stuff to the other guitarist as he's better and it's a good way to get him keen on the song [biggrin] Can post it then, we are calling it Burner.

When i hear this again now i feel the Epi sound's better [blush] I wonder if the custom shop was a bit out of tune. Anyway it was fun to play the Epi again.

Thank's to Epiphonefan1989 for your kind replies

Thank's man, Gonna try play it in this weekend with the hobby band i play in, leave the solo stuff to the other guitarist as he's better and it's a good way to get him keen on the song [biggrin] Can post it then, we are calling it Burner.

When i hear this again now i feel the Epi sound's better [blush] I wonder if the custom shop was a bit out of tune. Anyway it was fun to play the Epi again.

Thank's to Epiphonefan1989 for your kind replies

Actually I found the Epiphone sound's a bit better too, but that could be the mic picking up certain frequencies too. Keep up the good work. [thumbup]

Archived