Gibson Brands Forums

Guitar and Gear Reviews Welcomed

animalfarm

Well, as Y'all accumulate GEAR, please consider writing a review after getting

a little play time under your belt. Gives you a chance to see things you like and/or

don't like.

Just go to EPI Lounge Git and Gear sticky and look at few for "examples". Yours

doesn't have to be a "cookie cutter" review if you don't want, just put down your

thoughts, and a few pics.

Always looking for more reviews, even if there is one already in place. The more the

merrier!

Thanks.

A/F

The only guitars I own that I havent reviewed are The Squier Strat Std QMT and my G-310 (and the guitars I have i pieces in my basement). I could probably do a review for the 310 pretty easily, but I think that I would like to compare it to a more recent G-310 first....which means I'll have to wait until the next time I go to Guitar Center.

I recently bought a Danelectro DJ14 "Fish and Chips" 7 Band Equalizer Pedal for under $30 bucks from MF. I was skeptical since it is housed in a plastic case. The majority of negative reviews was because of that. First of all this EQ is AWESOME for the price. Since I'm a Hobbyist home player this met my needs. It has 7 sliders and a Level slider that boosts real nice. You can get a lot of hiss with the slider turned up too much. I've been using it with my Fender HH Blacktop Strat and it totally has changed this guitar into a rocking machine with the mids down. With my 3 P90 Palomino can get sweet cleans.I think Danelectro hit the nail on the head with this one. Its my go to pedal now.Not much more to say, but I think its worth every cent. Well, thats my review AF.

danelectrofishchips.jpg

Archived