Gibson Brands Forums

Who, in the USA or Canada, sells the MIC Riviera?

charlie brown

[biggrin] Thanks! Here's a Full length shot.

DSC_0235.jpg

CB

CB, I drool a little every time you post a picture of this baby! Sure wish I'd picked one up when MF was blowing them out, but sadly I was in a misguided Les Paul phase at the time. Eventually landed a natural finish 335, which helps a lot, but doesn't completely prevent the drooling!

CB, I drool a little every time you post a picture of this baby! Sure wish I'd picked one up when MF was blowing them out, but sadly I was in a misguided Les Paul phase at the time. Eventually landed a natural finish 335, which helps a lot, but doesn't completely prevent the drooling!

Thanks, Bobouz...I only wish I would have purchased "both," back then...the Natural with the frequensator tail-piece, as well as this one. Sigh!! [unsure]

CB

If it ever shows up on thomann.de I'll shoot you a notice

BTW

here is an interesting story about a US-guy, buying a Midtown Custom from thomann

for 1256 USD - shipped !

http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/other-gibsons/163535-midtown-custom-3.html#post3310279

That means you can get the Riviera (regular street price here 400 Euro) for around 485 USD

If it is done the same way, without German VAT (19%) and shipping for 40 USD

Hey, that's nice of you, Peter...no hurry, though...I don't have the money for that, right now,

anyway. [crying] But, it's nice of you, to be willing to do that, all the same.

Cheers,

CB

Archived