Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone Broadway Case

JKK

The cases mentioned above are designed for flat top guitars --- not sure how well a Broadway will fit. I considered them for my new Elitist Broadway, but opted for a somewhat nicer model by TKL. Fits perfectly, has a padded handle and a combination lock. Mine has royal blue fur instead of burgundy as shown in the ad:

TKL 8820

The cases mentioned above are designed for flat top guitars --- not sure how well a Broadway will fit. I considered them for my new Elitist Broadway, but opted for a somewhat nicer model by TKL. Fits perfectly, has a padded handle and a combination lock. Mine has royal blue fur instead of burgundy as shown in the ad:

TKL 8820

The TKL looks nicer than the Epi case, but it's $60 more...

[sad]

Hi

Does anyone know where i can get an Epiphone Broadway Case?

I've searched around but no where seems to have one.

Is the Emperor smaller, as there seems to be Emperor size cases.

Thanks

The dealer I bought my Broadway from was able to get the Epiphone case that perfectly fits the guitar. As I recall it was about $100, but a decent case. Has "Epiphone" lettered on the exterior.

Any Epiphone dealer can get you a case . The Emperior Regent and Broadway are the same size / same case .

True, but they may charge you a LOT more than you can order the same case online. I've found that to be the case more often than not.

Archived