Gibson Brands Forums

Performer ME Problem

TheRanker

just recently purchased a new Performer ME . it worked fine for first week.. now the tuner just flashs and dont register anything to be tuned, and there is nothing when you plug it into an amp no more. replaced batteries with brand new ones. 2032's. cant seem to get anything. anyone got any idea?

Yeah, I thought so. Man, I feel for you. If you read around on here(do a search) you will find that most people simply hate the Esonic2 and Nano PU. I wish you luck with it. Had to take my DR500MCE back to GC, and get something else. I could not deal with the Esonic2 and Nano.In my opinion, they are both crap. Good luck.

I dunno i like the E Sonic 2 and the Nano MAG... it works very well on my EJ 200 ce... the tuner works, the pickups well they work im not sure what an acoustic pickup is supposed to sound like but it is responsive.

I like mine too....on my '07 AJ500RE. There must have been a bad run on those at some time. Mine is perfect...so far.

I can get it much more natural-sounding than the promo vid Epi is featuring.

well it seems i got it working... faulty connection or loose connection or something.. i just slide the slider back and forth rapidity and turner picked up .. and was tuning correctly then used the amp and yes.. it works perfectly.. beautiful sound. so clear and crisp. .. now if it continues to happen, ill be contacting my dealer again and getting it shipped back for warranty work.

Archived