Gibson Brands Forums

Excellent TV programme

Lefty Guy

Sadly no Gibson content but this is a fun TV programme about passion for playing the guitar. For those of you who are not familiar, its part of a series called "First Love" which tells the story of several minor celebrities whose first love was music & reintroduces him/her to their instrument with the aim that they perform live some weeks later. This episode is about an actor who plays guitar (Martin HD28) & gets to be taught by Martin Simpson before playing live with Richard Thompson.

http://video.sky.com/skyarts/related/32650/0/First%20Love%20-%20Stephen%20Mangan

Yeah,..I missed this Lefty. Looks super interesting....

Unfortunately the clip on line is only 2.45 minutes long. You need to be a Sky Customer to view the whole programme. I think you can even down load it. I am a SKY Customer but I can't seem to register on line for the online service and looks like the site is undergoing maintenance till February 12th.

[i]Note: from the 6th to 12th February we will be undergoing maintenance and during this period some parts of Sky iD will be unavailable.  If you are registed with Sky online service then you can download it...
[/i]

Any chance of grabbing it for us?

[biggrin]

Yeah,..I missed this Lefty. Looks super interesting....

Unfortunately the clip on line is only 2.45 minutes long. You need to be a Sky Customer to view the whole programme. I think you can even down load it. I am a SKY Customer but I can't seem to register on line for the online service and looks like the site is undergoing maintenance till February 12th.

[i]Note: from the 6th to 12th February we will be undergoing maintenance and during this period some parts of Sky iD will be unavailable.  If you are registed with Sky online service then you can download it...
[/i]

Any chance of grabbing it for us?

[biggrin]

I'm a Sky customer but haven't registered for this online service & this function is currently suspended as you say, so sadly can't help.

It was fun to watch though, so catch it if you can.

Archived