Gibson Brands Forums

My Old Guitar Teacher's Band Put Out Their First Single/Music Video Today

Tman5293

So my guitar teacher and his band have been working on their upcoming album for the last 6 months or so. I was in the studio with them during the recording of this song and others. Today they finally released their first single off of their debut album:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMjrY4G6G6Q&list=FLpGwM-D5QJ5zxCtDi2FnVvw&index=1&feature=plpp_video

So what do you guys think? I for one, love the classic Rock N' Roll style that they are trying to bring back. msp_cool.gif

BTW, my guitar teacher is the lead guitarist with the SG. He's a fantastic guitar player. msp_thumbup.gif

What Dem00n said!

If any style of rock needs to be brought back, I can think of two kinds: The first kind is basically pre-Dynasty KISS (The Ace solo album applies also), and the second is the early (as in pre-2112) Rush. And I have yet to find a modern day band that does it Van Halen style! I miss spandex, the great wall of Marshalls, and bands actually moving around onstage. And I don't care for The Darkness. Puff band if ya' ask me.

Archived