Gibson Brands Forums

Hey i need some help. should i get BB pros or BB 2 and BB 3? if you any other good pick ups or mixes

Custom....

I might be mistaken, but I think Custom... has a Classic ANTIQUE and not a regular 1960 Classic.

GOTW somethin'-or-other...bound headstock and flower inlay. They have '57s.

Back on topic...

Custom..., get a pair of BB Pros or the aforementioned 490-R & 500-T.

USE THE ******* EDIT BUTTON!!!!

+1

You'll make friends faster this way.

I might be mistaken' date=' but I think Custom... has a Classic ANTIQUE and not a regular 1960 Classic.

GOTW somethin'-or-other...bound headstock and flower inlay. They have '57s.

Back on topic...

Custom..., get a pair of BB Pros or the aforementioned 490-R & 500-T.[/quote'] ya i have an antique. but no it dosnt have flower inlays or anything its the one on my avatar. and ya BB pros are one of my choices but after i saw that chart you gave me i saw that BB pros were on of the lowest outputs. thats y i was thinking BB 2 and 3. i still dont know though i want something with a good distortion and that can scream but i also want something that when you want to it can play some killer soft stuff to.

just stop double' date=' triple and quadruple posting and I'll get off your back[/quote'] im acctualy talking to people oh no!!!!!!! i like to responed to people nice jestures of telling me there opinion to show i have seen it and i like the idea. instead of no posting at all and leaving people to talk about wat other people said instead of the topic. so ya get off my back dude. if you dont like me and have nothiing usefull to say dont say it.

I don't want you to say anything, I'm just curious. There are mostly old farts around here.

Do you mind if I refer to you as Colin, if that is your name? Since 'Custom' is obviously a word used around here quite frequently in reference to lots of stuff, I feel like I have to intentionally type out all the periods which is annoying me to no end.

I'm 47 and have played for about 35 years.

I'm going to be working with a custom winder soon on a set of custom pickups for my Les Paul Classic.

Just google WB Pickups and give him a look.

And don't worry about oil***** he's whiney...

Archived