Gibson Brands Forums

Simple things.

Buxom

Everything is still brown and dirty looking here and this evening on the supper hour news there was quite a bit of snow in the forecast but that's not surprising because on June 6th 1991 I bought a convertable and it started snowing while I was on my way home and the next day we had a blizzard.I can't even get a day fit enough to get the tractor out to get it ready for doing yardwork and mowing.

Everything is still brown and dirty looking here and this evening on the supper hour news there was quite a bit of snow in the forecast but that's not surprising because on June 6th 1991 I bought a convertable and it started snowing while I was on my way home and the next day we had a blizzard.I can't even get a day fit enough to get the tractor out to get it ready for doing yardwork and mowing.

I've been mowing and doing yardwark since mid March. The upkeep on my enormous yard is awful, but my mom pays me well to make the place look nice, so I can't complain. It's only a few hours a week. But the past few days have been a pattern of strong rain, then strong sun. No wonder this is in bloom now.

Archived