Gibson Brands Forums

HNGD Les Paul Standard Desert Burst

Gary Moore Tribute

Ok Finally done with the Internal side of the project

SAM_0422.jpg

SAM_0419.jpg

SAM_0420.jpg

Its Now wired 50's with 500k CTS Pots, USA Made Bumble Bee's, Switchcraft Jack and looks ALOT better. (Remember this is a Neutrik to Switchcraft Conversion)

Testing it I've found its done a world of good to the BB Pro's and it sounds outstanding clean and boosted. (Jazz, Blues, Rock etc it just WORKED!)

& Just to rub in how good it was a guy offered to buy it off me right their and then!

Ok Finally done with the Internal side of the project

Its Now wired 50's with 500k CTS Pots, USA Made Bumble Bee's, Switchcraft Jack and looks ALOT better. (Remember this is a Neutrik to Switchcraft Conversion)

Testing it I've found its done a world of good to the BB Pro's and it sounds outstanding clean and boosted. (Jazz, Blues, Rock etc it just WORKED!)

& Just to rub in how good it was a guy offered to buy it off me right their and then!

Nice job as always [thumbup]

How was the cuircit board.. did it cause any issues or just come straight out?

Just comes off when you unscrew all 4 pot bolts simple as that

Sweet... thats good to know.. If I manage to keep my one (I have a plan so should know in two weeks or so) I may make some similar changes. I also wouldnt mind removing the silly locking jack lol... And I want to take the pickup covers off (just cos I like the look) :)

Archived