Gibson Brands Forums

Both amps have arrived!

DAS44

Well, the Laney VC30 112 came in yesterday... A week early... I'm not complaining :P (almost hugged the delivery guy). So far I'm loving it, it's a very very responsive amp. I can sit on the drive channel, playing relatively softly and it will sound just that, soft, smooth, and if I kick it up a notch playing it responds amazingly strongly. I love it [thumbup]

Sorry, ipod pictures are the best I can do... she is a looker though

SaQ5J.jpg

Tubes!

1pzAd.jpg

Blues Junior should be in soon... and I'll be picking up a TC Hall of Fame Reverb (thank you for turning me onto it Damian :P) for the Laney in a few days! :D

Now... back to the amp

..when I bought my '62 re-issue strat, (12 years ago) I played it for an hour through a VC-30 in the shop........ quite honestly, it has never sounded as good since! (....and that is compared with my own gear - a '59 Bassman re-issue, a little Laney LC-15r and a Marshall 30th Anniversary 6100 100w stack.)

Congrats on both amps.....Everyone I know who has the HOF reverb loves it; I do......Digital reverb done well going into a tube amp works well.....

ProGuitarShop has 10% of through May 28th ( coupon code "TEN" ), and the other guys must also have holiday coupons as well...........

ProGuitarShop also gives a pedal away each Friday, just a thought.........Congrats again.........

Well, I just got home with the HOF... tested 'er out before being kicked off... I absolutely love the Laney with the reverb, and it's good reverb too! Oh god it's painful being away from it... Many thanks Damian for turning me on to the HOF [thumbup]

For now, all my guitar/amp needs are filled... I am ecstatic... the Blues Junior is exactly as expected (fantastic)... and the Laney, I loved it before... but with the HOF... Oh god I love it, and I love the cleans on 'er more than I expected I would.

It has just been a great day!

Manse, it is a great amp... can't wait to get my Les Paul back (being set up) so I can go off on that.

Archived