Gibson Brands Forums

SOUND OF REASON

Hi guys, I know I´ve been out of touch for a while, but as always, every time I have something to share, I first share it with you.

Here is the lastest video, just uploaded it tonight and please, please give me all your thoughts, and critics....the good, the bad, and the ugly. As always, I played all the instruments.

Enjoy!!!

Thank you!!!

Unfortunately I don't have one. I don't even play out due to the fact that I don't have a band or anything. I write and record everything myself. I guess for now it's just a hobby.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to play out and everything but here in Panama Is very hard specially Rock music.

Thanks a lot again for watching it!

msp_thumbup.gif

1337951908[/url]' post='1203678']Top class, do you have a deal with a label/publisher?

Just to make it easier...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X738kIiY8l4

Damn Mayer, you topped your self again. Each song and video is better than the one before. You know that your work has always blown my socks off, this one is no different. KEEP THEM COMING.

Was that your bride in the video?

Thank you very much Bill!!! It means a lot to me!

No, she is just a model, my real wife is the one *****ing at me in Killing MyDreams video. It was easy for her to play that part.mshes used to it! Lol

I'm very glad you liked it!msp_thumbup.gif

1337955341[/url]' post='1203712']

Damn Mayer, you topped your self again. Each song and video is better than the one before. You know that your work has always blown my socks off, this one is no different. KEEP THEM COMING.

Was that your bride in the video?

Thank you very much Bill!!! It means a lot to me!

No, she is just a model, my real wife is the one *****ing at me in Killing MyDreams video. It was easy for her to play that part.mshes used to it! Lol

I'm very glad you liked it!msp_thumbup.gif

Where do you get the Gibbys from to us in your videos?

Archived