Gibson Brands Forums

Need Picture of Epiphone Solid Body Wiring Cavity

iankinzel

I messed up my wiring today because I'm stupid. I'm at a point now where I've taken out all the new replacement stuff and I have my old pots and ALL the wires gathered together; if I could get a picture of somebody else's guts, I think I can figure out how to put the old wiring together in my guitar.

[crying]

Howdy Ian. I need a diagram of the Epi N'Hawk myself. With Fender.com you simply look under "support" and they have all the wiring service diagrams. Maybe if you look under "Epiphone Support" you can maneuver thru their website and get to the electric guitar service diagrams. I'm gonna poke around that website myself and if I find the diagram, I will come back to this post and let you know.

The hot leads and the grounding were switched. Duh.

Anyway, I've now finished installing a couple SDs into my Epiphone Les Paul - a Phat Cat P90 in the neck and a Seth Lover humbucker in the bridge. It's a beautiful combo for many reasons, and they complement each other so well.

The hot leads and the grounding were switched. Duh.

Anyway, I've now finished installing a couple SDs into my Epiphone Les Paul - a Phat Cat P90 in the neck and a Seth Lover humbucker in the bridge. It's a beautiful combo for many reasons, and they complement each other so well.

Nice choice of pups [thumbup]

Archived