Gibson Brands Forums

Saw TSO Last Nite

hfdoll

I saw Trans Siberian Orchestra last night for the first time. I have seen them before on DVD, but after watching a live performance - the DVD's do not do them justice. I say if you have not seen them live - do so. If you cannot see them live - at least order one of their DVD's. I really loved their show, and we went to their signing afterward; nice people. I just got home, and I am unwinding before I have to be up at five am to work.

TSO is fantastic live. Took the boys last year (their 1st concert) and they loved it. Was going to go again this year but by the time I got around to looking for tickets' date=' the good ones were gone. Oh well, there's always next year.[/quote']

I know I will see them next year - come hell or high water!

man i love those guys' date=' alex skolnick is the man. how much were ticks?[/quote']

We got the tickets when they first went on sale, and my GF and I got them for $44 a piece. We got good seats too.

sounds cool' date=' how where the seats?[/quote']

The seats were comfortable but tight. My girlfriend made the snide comment of them setting up the chairs for people who are size 0. We sat next to the mixing and control boards, but still had a great view of the performance. Some of them even came back near us to play. They had a signing afterward, and as I said before, they were very nice.

Archived