Gibson Brands Forums

NPD

Enmitygauged

For awhile now Ive been after a pedal that gives me a filter and some good hi gain. I went with the TC dark matter and eventually hated it. Now ive gone back to the RAT family and Bought the Turbo Rat. As a side line I couldnt resist a SUBDECAY Flying Tomato Fuzz sitting there staring at me. Im stoked with the Rat and cant wait to play around with the Flying tomato.

I just checked out a demo of the Flying Tomato. Wow! You'll be freaking on the squares with this noise maker. I am very jealous. Congrats.

cheers man its an awesome pedal with little fiddly knobs so infinite sounds. The only thing that got me was The Turbo Rat I never realised cos I never had a power pack before but it has a different connector kinda sucks

I also have a "Dark Matter" pedal.......It's O.K., but, I have so many other "dirt" pedals that are much much better.......I'm having a RAT pedal custom made for me

right in your great country of OZ........Congrats on the upgrade...........

I also have a "Dark Matter" pedal.......It's O.K., but, I have so many other "dirt" pedals that are much much better.......I'm having a RAT pedal custom made for me

right in your great country of OZ........Congrats on the upgrade...........

who's making it for you. Ill go sign it so its worth less when you get it :P

who's making it for you. Ill go sign it so its worth less when you get it :P

Ben Rogers........Codtone Pedals.......

( I'll be having our own Dub build me some soon as well.....)....

In your search for "Uber Tone", you might find the "King Of Tone" pedal a contender, as well as pedals from "Wampler" and "Catalinbread"....

There's a wait list for the KoT, but, they're great; I don't own one yet, but, I've used one........

In your search for "Uber Tone", you might find the "King Of Tone" pedal a contender, as well as pedals from "Wampler" and "Catalinbread"....

There's a wait list for the KoT, but, they're great; I don't own one yet, but, I've used one........

I love the Wampler Compressor but found the Keeley 4 knob Compressor just won over. That will be my next pedal, I find utility pedals really suit me though like the Radial range. Because I run two to three amps and different Cab combos I find the radial range really inspire me to write and the tones are just amp tones.

this is the next little gem that ill be getting from them

http://www.tonebone.com/re-bigshot-mix.htm

oh and the King of Tone is a ridiculously good pedal. msp_thumbup.gifmsp_thumbup.gif

Archived