Gibson Brands Forums

NPD!

Tman5293

Not sure, I was digging the sound of the Marshall before he engaged the pedal though.

I think I like the tones that are possible but the demo really cranked the knobs most of the way through it, and I thought it was a bit over the top. Maybe if they used it to color the tone and not totally jack the knobs out of shape I might like it better.

Not sure, I was digging the sound of the Marshall before he engaged the pedal though.

I think I like the tones that are possible but the demo really cranked the knobs most of the way through it, and I thought it was a bit over the top. Maybe if they used it to color the tone and not totally jack the knobs out of shape I might like it better.

Well then give this review a listen see if you still don't like it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suQmSiwYISQ

So I guess there's no takers on this one? I've messed around with it for a few hours and it has so many different sound options that I don't know what to do with them all. I might have to do an audio demo of this one.

I have a Foxrox Octron II which is pretty similar. Wonderful tones, once you get into the octave-up fuzz it's very addictive! I think the 'sub-into-fuzz' feature on the MXR is another great idea too....enjoy!

Archived