Gibson Brands Forums

Case for ES339 Pro

kccheers

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure of the holdup, but my backorder notification from MF now shows the case as not available. So...I had them cancel that order and instead have a case for the Flamecat/Wildcat coming today. I'll post if it works as soon as I get it home.

Sam from KC

How about a padded gig bag? The Epi site does not show one, called a couple of the

big stores, neither knew of anything, Gibson or Epi , that would fit. I only need

a good quality bag with adequate padding, not a 100.00 hard case for my 339. If

anybody knows what works please chime in.

I'm not sure of the holdup, but my backorder notification from MF now shows the case as not available. So...I had them cancel that order and instead have a case for the Flamecat/Wildcat coming today. I'll post if it works as soon as I get it home.

Sam from KC

Let us know Sam!

instead have a case for the Flamecat/Wildcat coming today. I'll post if it works as soon as I get it home.

It'll work. I had an Alleykat for awhile & purchased the Alleykat/Wildkat case. My Gibson 339 fit into the Alleykat case like a glove. Note that the Kat case is a little deeper than a Gibson 339 case in order to allow for the Bigsby on the Wildkat.

Archived