Gibson Brands Forums

Canadian Politics (ugh...)

SRV-Zeppelin

I'm Canadian and I do not think this is the place for politics. There are plenty of other blog sites and forums if you want to rant.

Totally agree with this and the similar sentiments posted earlier.

General experience is that political posts lead to flaming followed by tears and eventually site meltdown - which would be a shame.

You are crazy... but that has more to do with you having a 3 leggged chick magnet as avatar... the politics part... well I could go on and on about the f-ckers currently running things down here.

Oh my god! It's the "Canadian politics" Thread! Run!

Hey man I am offended! Can't a guy have a Gecko and still have his manhood. Anyone who has a Gecko unite to stop the insanity. Does anyone have one for sale? I'm looking for one.:-s

Good for me no one actually has one' date=' he he. [/i']

Hey man I am offended! Can't a guy have a Gecko and still have his manhood. Anyone who has a Gecko unite to stop the insanity. Does anyone have one for sale? I'm looking for one.[-(

Good for me no one actually has one' date=' he he. [/i']

You can't expect them gecko owners to come forward and accept they own them and actually paid for them... just as you can't expect them to accept they like ladyboys and actually pay for them... wait... #-o this suddenly became the most gross thing Ive ever posted.

You can't expect them gecko owners to come forward and accept they own them and actually paid for them... just as you can't expect them to accept they like ladyboys and actually pay for them... wait... [-( this suddenly became the most gross thing Ive ever posted.

Damn, I laughed so hard I actually spit up on my Black Sabbath shirt. Stop it man.

Archived