Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone 339 Backorders

mark-eh

Hey this is my first post, woo!

Anyways, I ordered a Natural Epiphone 339 Pro on June 5th and still haven't received the guitar. Has anyone else been waiting for one of these guitars lately? I know there was a back order last December, and I assume this isn't the same one. I just can't believe its been 5 months, and I still haven't received the guitar or heard any sort of order status.

Anyways, I ordered a Natural Epiphone 339 Pro on June 5th and still haven't received the guitar. Has anyone else been waiting for one of these guitars lately? I know there was a back order last December, and I assume this isn't the same one. I just can't believe its been 5 months, and I still haven't received the guitar or heard any sort of order status.

where did you order from? Have you called them?

I would call, that is a very long time. I can walk into my local big box store and get a natural right now. Also there was a price drop due to year closet-out sell.

Welcome to the forum!!!!

I've had mine for about 2 weeks now (cherry), and I LOVE it. I ordered it on a Monday and received it the next day (ZZounds.com ships from NJ and I am in NY, so the free ground shipping becomes free next day delivery for me!). They have the natural in stock. I would contact whoever you ordered it from, and if you don't get the answer you want, get your $ refunded and shop elsewhere.

My 2 cents

Jason

Thanks for the replies everyone. I'm happy to hear they're not still in back order. I ordered from Long and McQuade, so I will contact them first!

I was in L&M in Burlington within the past week and I'm sure they had 1 or 2 of them in there. Sounds like lousy follow-up by the L&M branch you're dealing with

Archived