Gibson Brands Forums

Fishman / Humidifier change over

solving

In Sweden it gets dangerously dry in thewinter so I've always used a Kyser Lifeguard.

And now I've got myself a DIF and I bought aFishman soundhole pick-up that I'm gonna take to a pro to drill a hole for apermanent installation.

BUT:

When ever I have to use the Kyser LifeguardI'll have to remove the Fishman but the cable will still be attached to theguitar and I'll have to find a way to put it inte case without ruin it…..

See my "problem"?

Suggestions?

Preferences§1234567890-=BackspaceTabqwertyuiop[]Returncapslockasdfghjkl;'\shift`zxcvbnm,./shiftEnglishDeutschEspañolFrançaisItalianoPortuguêsРусскийalt altPreferencesPreferences§1234567890-=BackspaceTabqwertyuiop[]Returncapslockasdfghjkl;'\shift`zxcvbnm,./shiftEnglishDeutschEspañolFrançaisItalianoPortuguêsРусскийalt altPreferences

• 4 months later...

Problem solved.....

Planet waves humidifier

http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/olasolving/media/bild_zpsbcdc9239.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Preferences§1234567890-=BackspaceTabqwertyuiop[]Returncapslockasdfghjkl;'\shift`zxcvbnm,./shiftEnglishDeutschEspañolFrançaisItalianoPortuguêsРусскийalt altPreferences

I would use the Planet waves Humid pak. Your tech can also put a mini jack inside the guitar so you can unplug the magnetic anytime you like and it is quite easy to plug back in when the pickup is needed.

All the best.

Jeremy

Archived