Gibson Brands Forums

Where can I get this Epiphone LP Jr.?

lespaul94

Does anyone know if Epiphone discontinued the epi les paul jrs in the blue, red, and white colors:

LesPaulJunior_CH_Splash.jpg

LesPaulJunior_AW_Splash.jpg

Can anyone confirm if they are discontinued? They were being sold a few months ago for like 99$ to 129$ just like the vintage snbrst and blk thats available now.

Where can I buy one of these either in person or online? I looked everywhere on google shopping, guitar center, amazon, ebay, and none of them were available. I'm talking about the 99-129$ "custom shop" ones not the 57 reissue or the ones above $200+. I mean these guitars were most likely mass produced there should be many still somewhere? Could I possibly find this new or used at a local guitar center?

I currently have a vintage sunburst les paul jr and I dislike the color and want to sell it or trade it to get a white, red, or blue one. I really, really want to get the junior in either white or red, OR TV yellow if that is around the same price..

Thanks

Welcome to the forum. I could see where blue, and possibly white might be discontinued, but that red is such an iconic color for that style of guitar, I doubt that they would put that one out to pasture. As to where they would be available from? A quick check on eBay revealed a nice, barely used TV yellow one. Otherwise, you'll have to wait for a more knowledgable member to come along. Be paitient. In the meantime, heras your forum-warming present. +1

Epi had a 2 pickup LP Special out a few years ago, with twin P-90's, that pop up used once in a while. They were in several colors.

thats the thing

they have specials avaialble in the colors I like but I heard the junior is better than the special II. Also the special ii doesn't have a pickguard which I would love on my guitar

thats the thing

they have specials avaialble in the colors I like but I heard the junior is better than the special II. Also the special ii doesn't have a pickguard which I would love on my guitar

This Special I'm talking about has a set neck, and is much better quality than a Jr or Special II (both of which are entry-level guitars).

This Special I'm talking about has a set neck, and is much better quality than a Jr or Special II (both of which are entry-level guitars).

yea I dont have that much of a budget as I just returned to playing guitar since i was little so I don't need anything about a 150$ guitar

Sam Ash in Huntington NY has several white ones in stock still, new in box $99. Call there and ask for John Henney, he is the department manager in guitars and he will be able to take care of you.

Does anyone know if Epiphone discontinued the epi les paul jrs in the blue, red, and white colors:

LesPaulJunior_CH_Splash.jpg

LesPaulJunior_AW_Splash.jpg

Can anyone confirm if they are discontinued? They were being sold a few months ago for like 99$ to 129$ just like the vintage snbrst and blk thats available now.

Where can I buy one of these either in person or online? I looked everywhere on google shopping, guitar center, amazon, ebay, and none of them were available. I'm talking about the 99-129$ "custom shop" ones not the 57 reissue or the ones above $200+. I mean these guitars were most likely mass produced there should be many still somewhere? Could I possibly find this new or used at a local guitar center?

I currently have a vintage sunburst les paul jr and I dislike the color and want to sell it or trade it to get a white, red, or blue one. I really, really want to get the junior in either white or red, OR TV yellow if that is around the same price..

Thanks

Archived