Gibson Brands Forums

NGD! My first Les Paul!

Guitar137335

Hi,

Finally ordered my first LP it's a Gibson Buckethead Studio only 500 made, it was going to be 2014 standard but then this pop up on ebay being a big Buckethead fan I could let it go. it's got a few marks but nothing serious good price too. Should be here Friday so stay tuned for Pics!

Thanks.

Hello!

Fingers crossed for You! [thumbup]

Being a Norlin-fan, I am open for all kind of guitar peculiarities. :)

With it's oversized body, it's an interesting guitar for sure! Not to mention the baked maple fingerboard! It's the best!

Cheers... Bence

Yeah I've got a 2011 SG with a baked maple fretboard so It won't be alien to me. I find the tone to be more snappy than rosewood , also it doesn't collect dust/dirt like rosewood [thumbup] Also for the last year I've been playing my ES137 which is like a big semi-hollow Les Paul so I love the idea of the oversize body!

Hello!

Fingers crossed for You! [thumbup]

Being a Norlin-fan, I am open for all kind of guitar peculiarities. :)

With it's oversized body, it's an interesting guitar for sure! Not to mention the baked maple fingerboard! It's the best!

Cheers... Bence

i heard when they warm up under the stage lights, the neck starts to smell like pancakes.... j/k very cool guitar, if you can play his stuff, you're really doin something. good for you!

Archived