Gibson Brands Forums

Model of this Les Paul?

Mitbox

Hello fellas,

I joined the forum because I just bought a Les Paul in Guitar Center, and I tried the guitar and liked it, but friends are starting to ask me which model is my Les Paul and I have no idea, searching everywhere on the internet gave no results so I came here for help. Clearly is not one of the famous models so here are he specs (found on the quality checklist):

Date: 5/2015

Model Nº:LPS ITG ITY CH3 (or at least I think that's what it says, is handwritten)

Serial: 150066642

It has zebra hambuckers, with coil split and dotted fingerboard (see attached pic)

Thanks in advance on any help given.

post-74514-068372800 1445287648_thumb.jpg

That's the one! How did yo do it!

By being a giant NERD :)

Well at first I thought, id never seen that model.. But then you get some exclusives models at Guitar Center.. And your guitar has no body binding which made it a Studio BUT has neck binding which makes it a special of some sort... So since you said you got it in guitar center I looked up on google "guitar center les paul studio special" and it was the first one that popped up

There you go.. an insight into my silly mind... ;)

By the way, we like pictures on here.. and would love to see some better ones.. Usually most of us upload to http://www,photobucket.com (or some other image hosting site) and then once uploaded to there use the IMG link it gives you and copy into your post (don't use insert media button)..

Well happy playing man.. that's a fairly unique Gibson you have there, I like it [thumbup]

Archived