Gibson Brands Forums

Saturday Song

Buc McMaster

Two things...

Buc, very pretty (not you....)

And we did a rehearsal where we added in about ten new songs today. So we rotated out some of the tired ones we have done over the past year, and added in new ones. Does it Burn to Wear Your Ring, and Rocksalt and Nails are in, as is ... Blues Run the Game and Traveller (Stapleton).

We will run through again Monday. I am out of commission for the rest of the week as my dad is going under the knife, and I'll be with him every day.

We play a place called Liberty House a week from tonight. http://libertyhouserestaurant.com/ 7pm to 11:30pm. The first set will be long... and slower. Second and third set we get more into Stones, Elvis, Bruce, and a fair number of upbeat E blues songs... like don't mess around with Jim.

I really like this song we will do called Gracefully Facedown by a weird group called Devil Makes Three.

Anyways thanks for your great ideas. They are making it into our sets, which is great because Peaceful Easy Feeling needs a friggin rest! As The Dude says, I hate the eagles, man (I really don't)

Beautiful. Guitar sounds great...Vocals sounds terrific. I never heard this one before, but I loved the pace of this song and in your delivery. And this song brought out another side of your voice, especially on the higher parts.

The bird looks beautiful in the dark.

I know what mic you're using, but if I may, what kind of camera do you use?

Archived