Gibson Brands Forums

Epi Les Paul parts diagram?

ztiesman

I am in a Public Speaking class this semester and we have to do an informative speech. I decided I am going to do it on an overview of a guitar. I am going to bring in my Epi Les Paul Custom and plan on going over the parts that make up the guitar(wood, bridge, pickups, etc..)

Does anyone know where I can find some good visual aids about the parts of a guitar? I would love to find one for a Les Paul that shows the parts of it that are all labeled.

Thanks in advance!

Googling "gibson les paul parts", selecting the "images" option should yield you some interesting results for both the big picture, and the nitty gritty (e.g., quasi-X-rays of chambered versus weight-relieved Les Pauls).

Good luck!

"Patent" drawings are a pretty interesting resource. There is also someone on e-bay that sells "build-your-own" guitar drawings.

There is going to be much more available information on the Gibson line, but most of it should pertain to the Epi's.

There are NO chambered or weight relieved Epis - except the Ultra series.... #-o

Get a grip. The kid is looking for visuals on the parts of a guitar, if possible one with the parts of a Les Paul labeled. I gave this example to show the level of detail you can find with relative ease on the net.

You just trying to show off how much you know? Besides, your post does not point to any useful information or visuals relevant to what the original poster is looking for or that might be helpful. In other words, pretty much irrelevant reply.

P.S: to provide a relevant post, I would add: "You can check the following link http://img.docstoccdn.com/thumb/orig/145253429.png for a very clear and informative Les Paul guitar bluepriint.".

Archived