Gibson Brands Forums

New DR-500mce/vs need info

BSAKing

Greetings!

I just got a brand-new DR – 500 MCE\es Masterbuilt Epiphone.

Unfortunately, I did not get a single scrap of instruction with it. There are two stereo output jacks, they can all be used also be used in monol. I'm uncertain as to how do you properly utilize this thing.

If I use 2 mono cables one in each output, do I get the nanoflex and the nanomag pickups totally isolated from each other?

Or if I use a stereo cable, with each outputs plugged into a separate amp, do I get the two outputs but interacting through the blend control?

No one around here seems to know how to properly configure this thing. Does anyone have any links to a manual on it? Or perhaps information?

Greatly appreciated!

Thanks, BSA

Here are two possible sites to help with the Esonic2 system. People seem to be having a problem with understanding how to use the two outputs. Perhaps these sites may help you. http://www.epiphone....coustic-pe.aspx

Thanks for the link and information, it covers the electronics fairly well, But provides no information at all on how the output jacks are configured. So far, I have come up dry trying to find information on it. I guess I'll have to write Gibson directly.

Archived