Gibson Brands Forums

PetPeeves

I used to be able to see acousticat's but after hitting Refresh it went away. I can't see Karen's(Dearest) or Laura's either. I was also able to see the Cactus, I believe it was Eddy Dean's avatar. Computers are like Trigonometry to me. Some people get it, I don't! The avatars are cool, I hope they get this fixed so we can view all of them.

I used to be able to see acousticat's but after hitting Refresh it went away. I can't see Karen's(Dearest) or Laura's either. I was also able to see the Cactus, I believe it was Eddy Dean's avatar. Computers are like Trigonometry to me. Some people get it, I don't! The avatars are cool, I hope they get this fixed so we can view all of them.

I just tried t respond to this post after telling Kebob that I've never had an issues with my Windows XP on another thread and it didn't post. I got the dreaded "500 Error" and then I tried Refresh and got the same thing. Then it showed that my reply posted three times but they all went away when I came back to this post to explain why I had three replies on it. Then-miracle of miracles-I see Laura's ZoZo plain as day but can't see any others. Weird science!!

Archived